FxST Daily News Trading Strategy
Preparation is essential to finding success in Forex!
Below Jr Trader Josh Wilson projects his expectations for tomorrows news events. See what the FxST Community will be watching closely and expecting during tomorrows Trading Sessions. Members will also have access to our analytical teams surprise factor used to give us another edge during major economic news events.
Part 1: [HTML1]
- London Session: Jr. Trader Josh Wilson announces that we will need to be focused for 1 news event, which is Employment Change coming out of Canada at 7:00 am Est. Previously this number came out much better than forecast, so we could definitely see some immediate price action during the news released. We have a 23K unexpected deviation and the buy and sell signals can be found below. After logging in, members can find more videos explaining all of our trade Strategies an the 7-Day Scalpers Action Guide.
- New York Session: Jr. Trader Josh Wilson talks about one of the most exciting trading day of the month. The notorious Non-Farm Payroll, where fortunes can be made and lost in the matter of seconds. The past few months numbers have been coming out worse than forecast, so we will see if that continues to hold true. If we see an unexpected increase or decrease, we should see immediate prices action in reaction to the numbers. We also have Ivey PMI coming out of Canada that has the we tend to see very consistent price action if we see an unexpected increase or decrease of 3.0 After logging in, members can find more videos explaining all of our trade Strategies an the 7-Day Scalpers Action Guide.
Forex Economic Report Cheat Sheet:
Advanced Forex Trading Strategy
TIME (EST) Currency News Sell Signal Buy Signal
(1) 07:00 am CAD Employment Change -176K -36K
(2) 08:30 am USD Non Farm Payroll -133K 7K
(3) 10:00 am CAD Ivey PMI 52.9 58.9
Get Instant Daily Forex Scalping Updates!
Podcast RSS Subscription:
Filed under: Forex News
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!